Dodge-Newark Supply Co. became an independently owned and operated distributor of power transmission products in 1928. Under a plan of strategic reorganization by Dodge Mfg. of Mishawaka, Indiana the local management team of Lawrence Seggel and Charles Reeves created the new company as Dodge saw the advantage of selling their products through mutli-line distribution rather than direct to the end customer. With the new company, customers could now get the same high level of service they expected from Dodge but with the addition of the full complement of transmission products they needed to maximize the operation of their factories.
Over seventy years later and under the guidance of the third generation of hands-on owner management, Dodge-Newark continues to strive to furnish the highest level of knowledgeable and effective service. Whether it is in providing the parts and components for maintenance and repair or the engineering, design and delivery of complete power transmission or motion control systems the same fundamental principles still guide the company in its mission to help the customers effectively and profitably achieve their goals. By listening to our customers, by representing over 70 of the best of suppliers such as Dodge Mfg. and by continually seeking new resources, products and know-how Dodge-Newark continues its history of creating for our customers the very best results from the most effective investment.
From its birth in the time of wooden pulleys and flat, leather belts to today's industrial world of rapidly developing, enhanced performance transmission and control products Dodge-Newark continues to provide innovative solutions to industry in the fields of power transmission, motor and motion control and fluid power.
Home | Contact Us | Email